Home » 2013
Yearly Archives: 2013
Hello, this article is written by my friend Ramji Pandey from RJ Web Studio. They are offering effective and affordable web designing, web development, ecommerce solutions, Software solutions, Mobile Apps and SEO services. I recommend you to check their site: RJ Web Studio
Responsive Web design (RWD) is a Web design approach aimed at crafting sites to provide an optimal viewing experience—easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning, and scrolling—across a wide range of devices (from mobile phones to desktop computer monitors).
It is basically the approach that suggests that design and development should respond to the user’s behavior and environment based on screen size, platform and orientation. The practice consists of a mix of flexible grids and layouts, images and an intelligent use of CSS media queries. As the user switches from their laptop to iPad, the website should automatically switch to accommodate for resolution, image size and scripting abilities. In other words, the website should have the technology to automatically respond to the user’s preferences. This would eliminate the need for a different design and development phase for each new gadget on the market.
Three key technical features are the heart of responsive Web design:
• Media queries and media query listeners
• A flexible grid-based layout that uses relative sizing
• Flexible images and media, through dynamic resizing or CSS
Truly responsive Web design requires all three features to be implemented.
The key point is adapting to the user’s needs and device capabilities. Suppose a mobile user will be viewing your site on a small screen. Taking the user’s needs into account doesn’t just mean adapting your content to the screen size. It also means thinking about what that mobile user will require first when visiting your site and then laying out the content accordingly. Maybe you’ll present the information in a different order. Don’t assume the user won’t need access to all the site information because she’s on a mobile device. You might need to change the fonts or interaction areas to respond better to a touch environment. All these factors influence responsive Web design.
While mobile devices are changing the display landscape, with the appearance of more and more small screens, don’t forget what’s happening at the other end of the spectrum. Displays are also getting larger and larger. Having to serve both segments shouldn’t stop designers from being innovative on either.
Starting with CSS 2.1, media types were used to apply CSS for both screen and print. You might remember these media types:
1. ..link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”style.css” media=”screen” />
2. ..link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” href=”printfriendly.css” media=”print” />
That was it! Luckily, the W3C improved media queries in CSS3, moving them a big step forward.
Today, you can use media queries to scope styles to specific capabilities, applying different styles based on the capabilities that match your query. You can even combine queries that test for several features by using semantic operators such as AND and NOT). Features include width, height, max-width, max-height, device-height, orientation, aspect-ratio, resolution and more.
There are three ways to implement media queries:
1. Use the @import rule to import style rules from other style sheets:
1. @import url(style600min.css) screen and (min-width: 600px);
2. Put media queries directly in the style sheet,. This is the most common approach.
Implementing Media Queries Directly in a Style Sheet
@media screen and (min-width: 400px) and (orientation: portrait)
margin: 0 0 0 .5em;
border:1px solid #000000;
@media screen and (min-width: 800px)
margin: 0 0 0 .5em;
3. Include a query in a linked style sheet’s media attribute:
1. ..link rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css” media=”screen and (max-device-width: 800px)” href=”style800.css” />
Because of the (cascading) nature of CSS, default styles are defined at the top with the media query matching rules and styles below. Styles defined at the top will be cascaded to the matching styles in the rule, or even completely overwritten.
Media Query Listeners
Taking media queries a step further, the CSS Object Model (CSSOM) working group at the W3C also created media query listeners, which provide an API for responding to media query changes. Instead of having to poll for changes or load several versions of a resource, you can use the API, for example, to download images only of a particular size when a media query match is triggered.
Today, Firefox and the Internet Explorer 10 Platform Preview implement media query listeners; you can see the demo “CSS3 Media Queries & Media Query Listeners” on the IE Test Drive.
Challenges, and other approaches
One problem for RWD is that banner advertisements and videos are not fluid. However search advertising and (banner) display advertising support specific device platform targeting and different advertisement size formats for desktop, smartphone, and basic mobile devices. Different landing page URLs can be used for different platforms, or Ajax can be used to display different advertisement variants on a page.
There are now many ways of validating and testing RWD designs, ranging from mobile site validators and mobile emulators to simultaneous testing tools like Adobe Edge Inspect. The Firefox browser and the Chrome console offer responsive design viewport resizing tools, as do third parties.
For more information visit RJ Web Studio
Now is more than easy to sell your pictures on internet.
If you think that you can make good quality pictures, just go and sell them in internet. It’s not necessary to be a professional photographer to make money by selling photos. Take your camera and good luck.
Now you can find many sites where you can upload your pictures and get paid every time when somebody download them. If you have a lot of picture, it is quite possible even to make living on that. Original and interesting pictures can sell over and over again online.
Who paid for this picture? Advertising agencies, web site owners, professionals and even some regular pictures loving personals. Some of them use this photos to make sites look better, some use this pictures for advertising.
Here I found few sites, where you can sell any kind of pictures.
- Crestock You can upload pictures very easy on this site. They give you 20% of the prize. When you reach 100 sells , you can take 30%.
- Bigstockphoto You get paid from 0.30$ up to 3$ per image. There is many categories you can upload different photos.
give you 0.25$ per image download. If you refer other photographer, you get paid 0,03$, if you refer some buyers you get paid 20% of purchases they make.
You take from 50% up to 80% depending on picture quality.
- Fotolia give you 50% of the picture prize. You get paid via
You take 50% from image prize.
All this sites give you a chance making money by referring new members, photographers or even buyers. Nice possibility for you to make some additional income from you hobby. Even this could be your new full time job.
In this article I want to introduce you Eimimo.com. Another site when you could earn real money online.
Who own the company – as they say on the site – consortium of 11 business people from around the world. Main owner is Jeff Strong who owns numerous websites and programs on the internet. His office is located just outside of Portland, Oregon, USA. He has been actively involved in various internet ventures for the past 12 years.
How you could make money on Eimimo?
First, you get the free $10.00 in your account. This site payout minimum is ONLY $20.00, so you are half way there already! Now – you can go 2 ways. You can either just read $10.00 worth of emails (to hit your $20 payout amount) OR you can easily make another $5.00 by referring others and then you will just need $5.00 from reading emails. Eimimo will pay you $1.00 each for your first 3 referrals. They will then pay you $0.50 each for the next 4 referrals. So – you can make another $5.00 just by getting 7 referrals. And site will pay $0.25 for EVERY referral after that as well…with no limits…and HUGE referral bonuses which will be explained below! There are banners and advertising texts located in your member’s area. You can use these for recruiting purposes. Please note – there is a $5.00 minimum requirement from reading emails which you must meet to be paid.
The money come from selling advertisements. The system they provide looks quite fare. Here is how they structured site disbursement of ALL funds:
60% is paid out to members for reading emails
10% goes to the Revenue Sharing Pool
10% goes to the Retirement Pool
10% goes out as bonuses for referrals
10% goes 5% for operations and 5% profits
That totals 100%. The system is fully automated so these will be disbursed automatically every time an advertising purchase is made.
You could check this site and join by clicking on this link: Join Eimimo.com
If you search online you could find many reviews and articles about top 10 hosts, or best 10 hosts on the internet and Just Host is rated always in top 5. Hosting is very important for every site, so I made very good research and finally decide to be Just Host. Now I can say I am very satisfied with my choice.
Why? Below I will list most important reasons. I am not going to compare with some other hosting companies; there are many sites you could find about comparing different hosting providers. The top 5 are always almost the same, but I still think Just Host is my best choice.
– First choice of many people is the price – for example, my hosting plan is 2,95 dollars per month. (you have to see Just Host’s Bandwidth and Disk Usage Policy )
-You got 1 free domain registration with Just plan. Also you could transfer your domain for free.
-You have ability to host as many domains as you wish in your cPanel account. This means you have the luxury of managing all of your websites from one place and all on the same server!
– Outstanding uptime. Great 24/7 online support. 3 different way for communication with the customers – phone, chat and email.
-The prices are incredibly competitive and include an extensive list of features including unlimited disk space, unlimited transfers, unlimited email accounts and the ability to host unlimited domains.
– Easy to navigate control panel, making it easy to set up, optimize and promote your website. Template designs, application installs, even free advertising credits—all these and more are just a click away.
-Money back guarantee.
I write this article with gratitude for Just Host, also I have to mention that Just Host offering one of the most rewarding affiliate programs online. With few sign ups you could host your sites for free , even to earn some additional money on the web.
For more information about services and prices you can go and check directly at Tell Me More page
If you are looking for real and affordable way to make money online read about GDI.
Global Domain International – one of the best online business opportunities. You can make money online for life. Also this is unlimited income opportunity. Only your imagination is the limit. And it cost only 10 dollars per month.
What is Global Domain International?
Global Domain International, Inc. (aka “GDI”) is a top level domain name Registry which offers a robust global affiliate program for its core services.
Established in 1999, GDI was ranked #37 out of the top 500 fastest growing privately held corporations in the USA by Inc magazine in 2002, placing #5 in California. Since then, GDI has grown year to year, consistently increasing penetration of global markets, and has evolved accordingly with industry changes and demands, all the while remaining completely debt free.
What king of products GDI offer?
1. Site builder –you could make very easy your own site without any experience.
2. WordPress -you could host your blog on your own domain and subdomain up to 10 GB of storage.
3. Email-10 Email prefixes, 1GB storage.
4. Web hosting- FTP access, 100 MB storage space, 10GB monthly bandwith, 99% uptime.
How I can make money with GDI?
You can earn money with GDI affiliate program. Becoming affiliate allows you to make money by reselling GDI products. You will earn 10% of every product you referred directly and 10% of each referred sales from your downline 5 level deep.
Referring many people for your programs is not an easy job. That’s why most of the GDI members are working on teams. Me too – I am member of GDI Team Elite. And when you join my team you will have all the support necessary and as a team leader I will teach you to become successful marketer.
One more reason to join my team is:
Most of the teams working this way – your team leader give you the link and you are working to promote this link and to make at least 1000 hits weekly. That’s great; even some more serious people make much more hits. And they promise you to have 6 sign ups for about 6-7 months. The problem is many people are quitting. So it’s taking time and money until you get your 6 sign ups and become team leader. Until this time you don’t know how many people sign up from the link you are promoting and if they go in your downline or somebody else.
I guarantee you that from the beginning everyone in my team will promote the link heading to his referral page of GDI and every sign up from this link will go in your downline.
Also on GDI Team elite If you don’t make 1000 hits to your link every week, you don’t have any sign ups. But I know some people are joining GDI not only to make money, but to use their services. And not every person want to work hard to sell the products of the company. That’s ok with me. I promise that I will help these people to make some downline. Of course they will not have so many sign ups, but could have some additional income. So as a team leader I will give every sign up from my link to the 6 people on my 1 level downline until they get their 6 sign ups. Later I will give to my second level and so on equal.
The main thinks about this business are – GDI cost 10 dollars per month. It take time to build your downline , so you have to be ready to work if you want to make real money with GDI and not to quit few months later. We are very serious team and we have strong will to succeed. We support our downline and helping everyone to reach his goals. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Even if you are already on GDI, but you are struggling in your way to make money, you are welcome to join our team. We will make the difference .
On this page I put all together the things you need for advertising your business on internet. Mainly you can use these sites for free. But it takes your time, so if you prefer you can pay for some services and save a lot of work and time. You have to make your choice which one to use, or even you can use all them, but have to make a plan and schedule how much time to spend on this.
I think these are the sites every one marketing online must join. Below I list them without priorities.
1. You have to set up account on main social networks. Even if you don’t like socializing, have
to be sign up at least for Facebook and Twitter. This is the best possible free advertisements.
If you are serious about making money online, and have more time you have to join more. Here I added these which I am member of and already mentioned in my previous articles. Members of these networks are people with business interest
and you could share and learn a lot. First give you many free ways to advertise your business, last one you can only post some free ads.
2. Traffic exchange sites. You can advertise your site or referral links for free. If you don’t have time, you can pay for credits to spend on these sites. Best one are with 1/1 exchange. And with geographical targeting.
For more you can check my list with Best traffic exchange sites.
3. If you want to have more referrals in programs you are running, there are sites that are made
especially for this. I already wrote article about how to get more referrals, you can read more from this link: How to get more referrals. Here I just write a list of these sites.
4. For bringing more traffic to your site or blog, and for improving your rang in search engines I recommend these sites. They are really SEO friendly.
– Linkreferral.com I already wrote about benefits of joining this site. So I will just mention shortly – fast indexing from Google, permanent traffic, have your site reviewed.
– Trafficadbar.com Hi quality traffic.
Site founder is Darren Merrett – founder of Tabzi.com.
5. Email marketing. You receive mails and every mail you open gives you some credits. You can use this credits for sending emails to members of this site. One thing you have to do for sure – open Gmail account
only for this purpose. You will receive lots of mails. If you don’t have time, you can buy credits for sending emails. I am member of these 3 sites. In my opinion they are the best one to use. You can find much more if you wish, but it takes a lot of time opening hundreds of mails.
6. Text ads marketing. There are many sites you can use text add to promote your business.
Even in these 3 above you can post text adds ,but there are best for sending mails. Here are sites I use mainly for text adds:
You can’t use all sites at one time. Everyone have to make decision how much time to spend and
which one to use to promote his business online. I am checking all the time different sites and when I find some working better will add new information on this page.
May be you already know about this. AlertPay.com is becoming Payza.com this spring. One of the major online payment processors is changing his name. On this site have a lots of AlertPay.com links, and I am going to change them to Payza.com links. If you already have account, nothing is going to change. Below is some official information from AlertPay site.
The AlertPay that you love is becoming Payza this spring – to give you exactly these things! Thanks to a recent merger with UK- based MH Pillars Ltd, a leader in prepaid card solutions, we were able to join forces to take AlertPay to the next level of online payment processing.
On May 14. 2012, we’re launching a redesigned website with more service offerings to bring you an even better online payment processing experience. All of your information will transition to Payza.com – so you don’t have to do a thing! Same account number, same personal and financial information, same login & password!
Personal Pro Account Members:
Apart from a new brand name, nothing changes! All of your information stays the same:
• The same account (with your money in it)!
• The same personal and financial information!
• The same login and password!
BUT, you will get:
• New service offerings
• Enhanced customer support
• A completely redesigned and easier-to-use website!
Want even more services and flexibility from your favorite online payment processor? You got it!
• Smartphone & mobile phone friendly
• More countries and additional currencies
• Global bank wires loaded into your e-wallet in more currencies
• Enhanced customer support
Get a sneak peak of the new Payza design, and register your account here: http://www.payza.com.
There are many articles about rules for success in live, in business and online marketing. Recently I am reading a lot about this. So I decided to write about the rules, because everyone has heard and thinks he knows about this, but rarely applied in real life. It is useful to read again from time to time and practice.
I do not claim to authorship, I collected everything from different authors, in a way that I like.
1. Be positive. Believe in your own abilities.
2. Follow Your Heart. As the idea goes having passion for your work means you will never work a day in your life! If possible always take a direction in which you have a personal interest! Developing a profitable business will take time and plenty of effort, but if you have a passionate interest in what you do it will be like child’s play to you!
3. Organize. Routine almost always brings results therefore you will increase your chances of finding the financial independence you seek by getting organized! Do not expect to get much accomplished if you are always searching for files or trying to figure out what to do next! You must have a plan which will better coordinate your efforts making you more efficient and productive. Remember I forgot is not an excuse.
4. Stay focused and do not wander from your core business intent or you will never complete anything! One of the most common obstacles you can expect to encounter when working an internet based business are all the distractions this environment offers. It is way too easy to get ‘lost’ aimlessly surfing about or to be tempted by every damn ‘opportunity’ you come across, of which there will be many! Maintain your focus and stay the course since this is the ONLY way you can expect to see the results you are seeking!
5. Never give up. Almost nothing happens in the first attempt. Just because it seems that what you do does not work does not mean that it does not work. This simply means that it is not the right way to do it. The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
6. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Lighten up. Often, at least half of what we accomplish is due to luck. None of us are in control as much as we like to think we are.