There are many articles about rules for success in live, in business and online marketing. Recently I am reading a lot about this. So I decided to write about the rules, because everyone has heard and thinks he knows about this, but rarely applied in real life. It is useful to read again from time to time and practice.
I do not claim to authorship, I collected everything from different authors, in a way that I like.
1. Be positive. Believe in your own abilities.
2. Follow Your Heart. As the idea goes having passion for your work means you will never work a day in your life! If possible always take a direction in which you have a personal interest! Developing a profitable business will take time and plenty of effort, but if you have a passionate interest in what you do it will be like child’s play to you!
3. Organize. Routine almost always brings results therefore you will increase your chances of finding the financial independence you seek by getting organized! Do not expect to get much accomplished if you are always searching for files or trying to figure out what to do next! You must have a plan which will better coordinate your efforts making you more efficient and productive. Remember I forgot is not an excuse.
4. Stay focused and do not wander from your core business intent or you will never complete anything! One of the most common obstacles you can expect to encounter when working an internet based business are all the distractions this environment offers. It is way too easy to get ‘lost’ aimlessly surfing about or to be tempted by every damn ‘opportunity’ you come across, of which there will be many! Maintain your focus and stay the course since this is the ONLY way you can expect to see the results you are seeking!
5. Never give up. Almost nothing happens in the first attempt. Just because it seems that what you do does not work does not mean that it does not work. This simply means that it is not the right way to do it. The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
6. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Lighten up. Often, at least half of what we accomplish is due to luck. None of us are in control as much as we like to think we are.