Home » Posts tagged 'how to promote online'
Tag Archives: how to promote online
On this page I put all together the things you need for advertising your business on internet. Mainly you can use these sites for free. But it takes your time, so if you prefer you can pay for some services and save a lot of work and time. You have to make your choice which one to use, or even you can use all them, but have to make a plan and schedule how much time to spend on this.
I think these are the sites every one marketing online must join. Below I list them without priorities.
1. You have to set up account on main social networks. Even if you don’t like socializing, have
to be sign up at least for Facebook and Twitter. This is the best possible free advertisements.
If you are serious about making money online, and have more time you have to join more. Here I added these which I am member of and already mentioned in my previous articles. Members of these networks are people with business interest
and you could share and learn a lot. First give you many free ways to advertise your business, last one you can only post some free ads.
2. Traffic exchange sites. You can advertise your site or referral links for free. If you don’t have time, you can pay for credits to spend on these sites. Best one are with 1/1 exchange. And with geographical targeting.
For more you can check my list with Best traffic exchange sites.
3. If you want to have more referrals in programs you are running, there are sites that are made
especially for this. I already wrote article about how to get more referrals, you can read more from this link: How to get more referrals. Here I just write a list of these sites.
4. For bringing more traffic to your site or blog, and for improving your rang in search engines I recommend these sites. They are really SEO friendly.
– Linkreferral.com I already wrote about benefits of joining this site. So I will just mention shortly – fast indexing from Google, permanent traffic, have your site reviewed.
– Trafficadbar.com Hi quality traffic.
Site founder is Darren Merrett – founder of Tabzi.com.
5. Email marketing. You receive mails and every mail you open gives you some credits. You can use this credits for sending emails to members of this site. One thing you have to do for sure – open Gmail account
only for this purpose. You will receive lots of mails. If you don’t have time, you can buy credits for sending emails. I am member of these 3 sites. In my opinion they are the best one to use. You can find much more if you wish, but it takes a lot of time opening hundreds of mails.
6. Text ads marketing. There are many sites you can use text add to promote your business.
Even in these 3 above you can post text adds ,but there are best for sending mails. Here are sites I use mainly for text adds:
You can’t use all sites at one time. Everyone have to make decision how much time to spend and
which one to use to promote his business online. I am checking all the time different sites and when I find some working better will add new information on this page.
1.Linkreferral.com is incredible opportunity to promote your blog or site.
They provide an affordable alternative to search engines and banner ad campaigns which give mediocre results. Completely free to join.
By joining, you will be included in member’s directory which is visited by community of over 300,000 members, and thousands of outside visitors on a daily basis.
You’ll have the opportunity to earn a ranking at the top of your category, absolutely free!
Receive valuable feedback from visitors of your website, network with your peers, and give your opinion on other websites in the directory.
The more you participate, the more you get in return!
For about 20 minutes a day you can earn from 10-60 visitors to your site.
If you don’t have time there is some low cost paid advertising, upgraded memberships and payment for referrals.
By registering, you’ll benefit several ways, including, having your webpage listing indexed more quickly.
This really work – first link to this site Google find on Linkrefferal.com. Also Improved search engine rankings and SEO optimization.
2. Social networks. I already mentioned this in get paid to socialize article, but this places are also tremendous opportunity for every business.
In these places there are options to send mails to members to promote your business. There are usually restriction for free mails, but if you earn some credits you can pay for commercials.
Many members visiting your member page where you have your site links. Also you can publish free classifieds with your referral links.
Not to mention business connections you make is best thing for your future.
Here are some of the networks I joined. You can take a look and feel free to join.
3. Mail referral building sites. The concept is simple. You earn credits by clicking on earn credit links within mails you receive.
It is some kind of boring for some people, so if you don’t want to spend your time clicking on commercials you can purchase (on reasonable prices)some membership level which give you lots of credits .
Then you use this credits to send mails to members of this site. This system is good and working. I have lots of signups for my affiliate program.
Also this is kind of traffic exchange for your site.
Here are 2 sites I use. There is much more on the net. But it takes a lot of time so if you have more free time you can join some more.