Home » Posts tagged 'Success'
Tag Archives: Success
On this page I put all together the things you need for advertising your business on internet. Mainly you can use these sites for free. But it takes your time, so if you prefer you can pay for some services and save a lot of work and time. You have to make your choice which one to use, or even you can use all them, but have to make a plan and schedule how much time to spend on this.
I think these are the sites every one marketing online must join. Below I list them without priorities.
1. You have to set up account on main social networks. Even if you don’t like socializing, have
to be sign up at least for Facebook and Twitter. This is the best possible free advertisements.
If you are serious about making money online, and have more time you have to join more. Here I added these which I am member of and already mentioned in my previous articles. Members of these networks are people with business interest
and you could share and learn a lot. First give you many free ways to advertise your business, last one you can only post some free ads.
2. Traffic exchange sites. You can advertise your site or referral links for free. If you don’t have time, you can pay for credits to spend on these sites. Best one are with 1/1 exchange. And with geographical targeting.
For more you can check my list with Best traffic exchange sites.
3. If you want to have more referrals in programs you are running, there are sites that are made
especially for this. I already wrote article about how to get more referrals, you can read more from this link: How to get more referrals. Here I just write a list of these sites.
4. For bringing more traffic to your site or blog, and for improving your rang in search engines I recommend these sites. They are really SEO friendly.
– Linkreferral.com I already wrote about benefits of joining this site. So I will just mention shortly – fast indexing from Google, permanent traffic, have your site reviewed.
– Trafficadbar.com Hi quality traffic.
Site founder is Darren Merrett – founder of Tabzi.com.
5. Email marketing. You receive mails and every mail you open gives you some credits. You can use this credits for sending emails to members of this site. One thing you have to do for sure – open Gmail account
only for this purpose. You will receive lots of mails. If you don’t have time, you can buy credits for sending emails. I am member of these 3 sites. In my opinion they are the best one to use. You can find much more if you wish, but it takes a lot of time opening hundreds of mails.
6. Text ads marketing. There are many sites you can use text add to promote your business.
Even in these 3 above you can post text adds ,but there are best for sending mails. Here are sites I use mainly for text adds:
You can’t use all sites at one time. Everyone have to make decision how much time to spend and
which one to use to promote his business online. I am checking all the time different sites and when I find some working better will add new information on this page.
There are many articles about rules for success in live, in business and online marketing. Recently I am reading a lot about this. So I decided to write about the rules, because everyone has heard and thinks he knows about this, but rarely applied in real life. It is useful to read again from time to time and practice.
I do not claim to authorship, I collected everything from different authors, in a way that I like.
1. Be positive. Believe in your own abilities.
2. Follow Your Heart. As the idea goes having passion for your work means you will never work a day in your life! If possible always take a direction in which you have a personal interest! Developing a profitable business will take time and plenty of effort, but if you have a passionate interest in what you do it will be like child’s play to you!
3. Organize. Routine almost always brings results therefore you will increase your chances of finding the financial independence you seek by getting organized! Do not expect to get much accomplished if you are always searching for files or trying to figure out what to do next! You must have a plan which will better coordinate your efforts making you more efficient and productive. Remember I forgot is not an excuse.
4. Stay focused and do not wander from your core business intent or you will never complete anything! One of the most common obstacles you can expect to encounter when working an internet based business are all the distractions this environment offers. It is way too easy to get ‘lost’ aimlessly surfing about or to be tempted by every damn ‘opportunity’ you come across, of which there will be many! Maintain your focus and stay the course since this is the ONLY way you can expect to see the results you are seeking!
5. Never give up. Almost nothing happens in the first attempt. Just because it seems that what you do does not work does not mean that it does not work. This simply means that it is not the right way to do it. The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
6. Don’t take yourself too seriously. Lighten up. Often, at least half of what we accomplish is due to luck. None of us are in control as much as we like to think we are.